A Question About Dungeon Loot

Yes, it’s me again.
The first phase of my modpack is basically complete.But I have new problems.
The treasure chest in the dungeon contains some GT6 items.
Players can use this method to get something they shouldn’t be getting right now. It’s obviously out of my control.
I tried mods that could modify things in dungeon boxes like CustomChestLoot.But it didn’t get GT6 items from the chest.
How can I prohibit GT6 items from appearing in dungeon treasure chest?
It’s best to be able to modify it.
It may also be acceptable to ban chest generation.

There’s another question that shouldn’t be raised here…But maybe there will be miracles?I’m sorry if there’s any trouble.
I want to build some new world to produce other ore.But I’m not very good at using the Java.Only a few simple things have been written.
I can use Thermal Expansion to generation ores, but I don’t know how to create a new world.
Is there any way to create a simple world?
Apologize again for this irrelevant issue.

2 Likes

As for the Dungeon Loot, I am pretty sure I use the vanilla Loot Tables and inject my stuff there so MineTweaker might be your Solution, though I can add a Config to disable GT6 Loot too. :wink:

As for the simple World hrm I never made a Dimension myself, so I dont exactly know how to do that one right, but I can tell you a few Mods that kindof add Dimensions where you can add Ores to. I think Enviromine adds one which is basically a Underground Cave with Water, Stone and Ore, similar to the nether with Lava, Netherrack and Quartz.

2 Likes

I tried it immediately after I received your reply.But there are some strange phenomena.
I wrote in MineTweaker’s scripts to delete items from the treasure chest.But it didn’t work properly.
But when I removed GT6, it worked.
These are the errors when installing GT6:

ERROR: Error executing test.zs: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at minetweaker.mc1710.vanilla.MCLootRegistry$RemoveLootAction.apply(MCLootRegistry.java:162)
	at minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker.apply(MTTweaker.java:70)
	at minetweaker.MineTweakerAPI.apply(MineTweakerAPI.java:169)
	at minetweaker.mc1710.vanilla.MCLootRegistry.removeChestLoot(MCLootRegistry.java:53)
	at Test.__script__(test.zs:1)
	at __ZenMain__.run(test.zs)
	at minetweaker.runtime.MTTweaker.load(MTTweaker.java:163)
	at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.reload(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:656)
	at minetweaker.MineTweakerImplementationAPI.onServerStart(MineTweakerImplementationAPI.java:566)
	at minetweaker.mc1710.MineTweakerMod.onServerAboutToStart(MineTweakerMod.java:177)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.serverAboutToStart(Loader.java:859)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.handleServerAboutToStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:273)
	at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:91)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

And these are what I wrote down:

vanilla.loot.removeChestLoot("dungeonChest", <*>);

Thank you for your response to the question of creating the world. But it may be too difficult for me. I may need to study hard.^ ^

2 Likes

Okay I see that there is probably an Issue, guess I’m gonna fix that with the next release by adding a Config.

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll do something else before update the next version.

2 Likes