A serious bug with an unusual mod which name is "backpacks"

This bug can create any materials.
Obviously, we should add “backpacks” on, first.
After open the game, we need make a “workbench backpacks”.
In the workbench backpacks,we set what we want to make by using the materials from gregtech.
So, it will show the products.
Hey, the point is coming.
Put gt-materials into Steve’s pocket, instead of the workbench backpack.
And, put some ladders into the workbench backpack.
Then, click the product, it will expend ladders to create what we need.
This bug gives me no incentive to play anymore.
Correct it, please.

4 Likes

Are you talking about backpack-2.0.1-1.7.x.jar? Let’s see if I can reproduce it.

EDIT

Can’t say I can reproduce this, I tried crafting a robust bronze machine casing with 6 double bronze plates and two long bronze rods + titanium-gold wrench. I placed the pattern in the bags crafting grid and ladders in the first slot of the crafting bag, the other materials in my regular inventory.
I failed to craft anything until I placed the materials in the bag.

Can you confirm what mod you are using?

3 Likes

Yeah, that is what I mean.
How about just testing some materials?
I had tried again, you are right.
Machine can not be made by this way, but materials can.
Because the time zone is different, the next reply will be very long.
Good night.

4 Likes

Uhh this Bug has absolutely nothing to do with GT6. The Backpacks Mod is just broken, so how do you expect me to fix that? You need to report that to the creator of the Backpacks Mod.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m still unable to reproduce this bug, I’ve tried filing ingots and sawing rods. What recipe are you using? It might be the mod version you are using as I’m on one higher than you, or it could be something else you have installed.

As for having no incentive to play I also know of another duplication bug. If I press T and then press \give player {item} {amount} I can get unlimited amounts of material for free! It really makes me lose incentive to play the game. If I don’t do that however, then I can play the game just fine. Maybe you can also try not using the bug?

4 Likes

Good point, Update your Backpacks Mod to potentially fix your issue.

3 Likes