A small suggestion

Breaking glass (both vanilla and GT) can drop glass scrap (glow glass can drop glowstone dust) instead of disappearing. This makes it easy to recycle glass without silktouch.

3 Likes

Uh and what is the Suggestion? You state facts right there, where is the part where you suggest stuff that isn’t already there=

3 Likes

Is this the request? (glow glass can drop glowstone dust) instead of disappearing

3 Likes

Let’s confirm,
Greg does glass drop glass scrap when you break it? is that the same for both glass blocks and glass panes?

2 Likes

When you break it with a fitting Tool, yes. Hammer, Club or the likes.

2 Likes

Well, I have a few suggestions now:
1,The glass can be removed completely with a wrench (or crowbar).
2,Ore veins are formed outside the end island (this is true in GT5, but there is nothing outside the end island in GT6)
3,coolers CU output face can cool the water to ice and lava to obsidian in the world.
4,GT metal doors, trapdoors, etc.
5,Add rotational animation to the bedrock mining drill head (although it’s almost impossible to see, it’s possible to see if you put the drill head on the edge and cause the drill head to hang).
6,Scaffolds and frames (Scaffolds can be climbed on the side, frames are basically industrial-style decorations, and maybe six plates can be installed to make machine casing)

5 Likes

The frames already exists in GT5, but GT6 does not seem to add them, make me a little disappointed.They can be used in the recipes of machines.Also,the covers can be posted on them.But what puzzles me is that they have the same shape as the IC scaffolding, but the players can’t use them to climb.:thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah I didnt add Scaffolds back for multiple reasons, one being that Ladder Mechanics dont work well in MC, and the other that Rendering the insides is laggy. But most importantly, I am lazy. XD

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.:wink:
(Sorry, I accidentally clicked the delete button.)

2 Likes

wait how? I made sure to have the delete button in the expanded menu so people cant accidentally click it! (because that would happen to me all the time, and I am a moderator so I could delete anyones posts by accident!)

2 Likes

Oops! This is indeed my fault.:laughing:
Thank you for your answer.

2 Likes

Well, I’ve come up with two “useless” suggestions:
1,Standing on the running crusher wheels/shredder blade will be injured, and drop items will fall into the machine (just like IE crusher)
2,Touch the Nichrome coils of large electric furnaces in working can be scalded.

4 Likes

RedPower 2’s Crusher did that, it was glorious. It even processed out the inventory of the player/mob and ground up what it could and returned it too. ^.^

3 Likes