About the Logistics Core (Looking for more Ideas)

That was a Bug that already got fixed, though previously placed Logistics Wire will stay at 5 due to the way harvest levels are implemented.

2 Likes

Is there a method that can directly detect the amount of a selected kind of item or fluid in the whole logistic network?Just like the ME Level Emitter in AE.

2 Likes

Nope on that one. There is no Storage Access through the Network, its rather the Core just doing things through the Covers.

2 Likes

OK.Very thanks for your reply.:wink:

2 Likes

A new feature for the logistics system is a logistic drum. Like the logistics mass storage but for fluid.

3 Likes

Answer 1 and 2 its not to Understandable for me. Where is the center when I can start counting range if I have more than one logistic Core in scope.

3 Likes

That will act more like a Venn Diagram in that case, they wont ā€œfuseā€, they just happen to act on a shared set.

3 Likes

ok thx, so one more question: I have to connect this cores with cables, or I can use few separates cores in scope to diffirent tasks?

3 Likes

It wont scan/ā€œconductā€ through other Logistics Cores, so you will have to put wiring. But yeah you should probably be able to have them for multiple Tasks if you really run out of capabilities.

3 Likes

Will you plan to improve it after all of these years, Greg?
For example, if I have too much redstone, I would electrolyze them, but I shouldnā€™t electrolyze all of those redstone. It is important to detect directly from Netwrok.
Also, The LogistcsCore donā€™t need to do extra job, but could it sending a Crafting Request and export certain amount of item for Crafting?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not really going to add anything anymore in that regard.

For the Sensor thing you might wanna attach an Item-O-Meter at the Redstone Mass Storage and then use the Redstone Signal to control the Export Cover at the Electrolyzer.

2 Likes

Thanks for reply. Detect Hg will be easier for me, because Redstone bucket is too far away.

3 Likes