Air in Roasting oven

As in Roasting oven and other similar machines, it is necessary to supply natural gases such as air.

4 Likes

So…? They are there as always, but what do you mean?

3 Likes

Roasting oven It requires air to enter the gas cell, but I don’t know how to apply it there correctly.

4 Likes

Pipe it in, or just slap an Air Vent onto the Side of the Roaster.

6 Likes

Thanks, the pipe did not help, but with the air fan it worked. It would be nice to add an appropriate description to the feed gas cell.

4 Likes

Uhh how did the Pipe not help? You know you need to fill the Roaster with Air, the Pipe is Empty, not filled with Air. :wink:

4 Likes

So first you had to fill the pipe somehow? How complicated it is.

4 Likes

You either do Vent-on-Pipe to Roaster, or you do Vent-on-Roaster. It is that simple.

5 Likes

I’m on GT 6 and I’ve tried all of the suggested ways, but nothing is working, could there be something i am doing wrong?

2 Likes

What exactly is wrong?

I have a drum filled with air, and when I connect it to a pipe, it fills, but the pipe does not fill the dryer, and when I put the vent on the dryer, nothing happens

2 Likes

Are you attaching it to the back input?

2 Likes

yes, and it has worked with all of the other fluids I have used

2 Likes

I find It can take a little second for the machine to recognise the air.
What I do is attach the vent directly to the back and leave it a minute, when I come back it’s full. You need to leave an air gap at the back of the machine though.
Sometimes using a pipe that’s too small won’t supply the mininum intake amount, but that’s usually only when filling cauldrons with water. You could try a larger pipe to see if that’s the issue however.

2 Likes

tried using a huge fluid pipe and left it on for over an hour, and did the same with the vent on the back, the slot just stays empty

3 Likes

Okay Screenshots please, I would like to know what you are doing.

3 Likes

was something like this a problem om previous builds, I haven’t updated mine in a while

3 Likes

Wood Pipe aint Gas Proof

2 Likes

Shoot I forget to ask what pipe material you were using, you said it was holding air so I assumed it was bronze or something.
Wait that’s a dryer, not a roasting oven, they don’t take air, you put things in them to dry them, or water directly to convert into distilled water.

3 Likes

that makes more sense, thank you

3 Likes