Features that definitely need to be in GT6 before I start my own Game

Yeah it can, do you need it? XD

And I dont plan on increasing Tiers in GT6 anymore.

5 Likes

More item input means more things can be done XD.Sometimes I even want it to have 16x Input Bus XD

Please allow me to say that you should think again, some machines can update to a higher levelā€¦
This gives modpack makers more ways to expand the game

5 Likes

Sorry but the whole ā€œmake everything take yet ANOTHER HIGHER TIERā€ thing is not really good and leads to more useless grind and more inconsistencies. I already regret the current GT6 System for Basic Machines and should have gone Single Tier plus Multiblock Version Route right away.

5 Likes

But in my opinion, the advanced upgrading of some machines helps to expand the technology tree.

4 Likes

You know what bloatware is? it basically becomes that, more tiers for no purpose.

4 Likes

Higher machines are supposed to be support for what some people want to do with minetweeterā€¦ Not for regular game processes, which is a big reason I want them. Making the tech tree stop at luv

4 Likes

Is there really no higher level machine to join? Maybe some of the machines can haveā€¦ Such as welding machine,nanofabā€¦

In addition, how to make the distillation tower input energy from the top? I put the heat sink and cooler on the top, they donā€™t work.

4 Likes

Universal Extender on the Side that has the Heat Exchanger, then you have a way to do it.

4 Likes

So youā€™re not really going to add higher machines? Iā€™m so dedicated to them, because maybe some modpacker can use them to make excellent modpackā€¦:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Even from a modpack making perspective, additional tiers donā€™t add much. The tiers available now are really enough, new tiers would just turn any modpack into an endless grind, without really adding anything new.

5 Likes

Yes, maybe it should stop at ZPM. In the current situation, the energy obtained can only support ZPM.

5 Likes

Perhaps you can consider adding them to the ZPM level. In terms of existing energy acquisition and energy to be added in the future, it is most appropriate to terminate ZPM. I hope you can consider
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I understand you all wanting another power level but considering there are ten weeks left it might be prudent to put forth ideas/support and feedback towards the stuff that Greg has already planned to do rather than asking for more just now.

Who knows if itā€™s all finished quickly there might be time to add hooks for minetweaking later.

5 Likes

One thing I think GT would need is some more use for mobs. Since xp is basically useless except for armor enchants, and mob grinder are almost impossible due to the 4 mobs cramming rule, mobs are basically just an inconvenience. In vanilla, the thing I enjoy the most is find a way to control mobs and farm their drops, but in GT6 Iā€™m always tempted to just switch to peaceful. I know how to fight them, I know I can survive no problem, so why even botherā€¦ so yeah, a few more use for mobs would be awesome

5 Likes

Hi Greg, can you increase the welding machine item input bus to nine bars and add fluid slots to the loom?
And Multiblock Crucible will be added. It can be built with many kinds of materials? Does the crucible hold 27 times more stuff?
Edit: is there any way to stop the heat exchanger quickly?

4 Likes

Tried turning off the heat exchanger with a cover?

And you know, if you really need more grind, why dont just make a 2 step recipe instead of needing more input slots?

Also why would the Loom need a Fluid input?

4 Likes

The cover cannot be placed on the heat exchanger. (red stone control cover) so I donā€™t think other covers can be placed.

For the loom, I mixed it up with another process.

More slots are mainly used for stacking more items of the same kind.

4 Likes

Uhh having multiple Stacks of the same Item is REALLY disrecommended, as it wrecks automation.

3 Likes

After testing, Iā€™m sure I canā€™t put any covers on the heat exchanger.

5 Likes

Can you make a recipe group for a large machine?

In this way, some recipes must be processed with large machines. XD:smiley:

Eg: large autoclave uses the internal ID of large autoclave

4 Likes