Features that definitely need to be in GT6 before I start my own Game

Uh yeah no, that would make it even more grindy for no reason and spam NEI too.

5 Likes

In my opinion, it’s more realistic to use large machines to make small parts of recipes

5 Likes

Can you add fluid input and more item input for coke oven?

4 Likes

Why would you need a fluid input for the coke oven?

Coke ovens are basically dry distillation towers. They work by heating up the contents without oxygen to very high temperatures to driving off impurities. Adding any fluids would stop or heavily delay this process from happening.

What fluid were you hoping to input?

4 Likes

nitrogen
As soon as you mention the distillation tower, I suddenly come up with some new ideas XD

4 Likes

Ah a gas would make more sense, sorry. When you said fluid I thought you had something like water or oil in mind and I was like nooo. :grin:

5 Likes

That would kinda require me to add a Selector Tag to the Coke Ovens to distinguish between “Nitrogen” and “No Nitrogen”, you are aware of that right? And I dont wanna do that to such an earlygame thing.

Edit: Also someone told me a stupendously great way to put Air into the Crucible, just insert KU into it using an Engine or something and count THAT as bellows XD

6 Likes

Maybe another construction with a fluid input slot is a better choice than coke oven.

4 Likes

In my opinion, there should be a higher level laser receiver. Crystals are used above IV to store EU, but the laser receiver is only at IV level. Although such a high voltage layer is not needed at present. But I think fusion reactors need high voltage layers

By the way, some of my ideas in fusion reactors are that the fusion time of fusion reactors will not be too long, but their input voltage per t should be at least level IV, and the required voltage of most formulas should be level luv. The maximum input level is 65536. To start the fusion reactor, a large amount of EU should be input as working preparation.

I don’t know what you think about fusion reactor. Maybe it can work with other energy sources? Fusion reactor is a multi block structure when GT4 has added. I think it will continue in gt6. XD

4 Likes

i guess fusion reactor doesn’t need any eu input at all. Individual LU or Q U or HU, and most likely, any kind of combination among them, will be a best energy source for reactor.

4 Likes

it is by a good to add another axle and gearbox to transfer and transform more RU. Now ther is only Iridium that limiting transfer RU to 16K and gearboxe to 4K/16K ration. No option to transfer RU above that, so no chance to transport RU from graphene turbine. Maybe to using some alloy like Osmiridium, or trinaquadah.

4 Likes

Can steel be produced by smelter with air in the future? This is convenient for automatic mass production

5 Likes

Just check the changelog. A new version is coming tonight.
[CHANGED] Steel is now made with Air instead of Carbon! In order to supply Air to the Crucible just slap an Engine at it and pump in Kinetic Units (KU).

4 Likes

He meant the Smelter as in the Machine, to which I will say nope btw, Steel is Crucible Only, for you to prove that you can automate the Crucible for your Stuffs.

4 Likes

Stacks on stacks is an interesting mod.
We can put various colourful gregtech metal ingots on the ground.

(Like this, though they are TFC ingots)
But it will cause some bugs when it meet with GregTech, like bonemeal and energy crystal.
So, before the GregTech6 ended, these feature can be add by some way or the bugs can be fixed?:wink:

4 Likes

I have tried new steel craft and I think it is too hard (at least numerically).
If I start a new game in this edition, I had to at least made 2 sets of bronze boilers to reach 16ku/t output, and it is also so slow that I had to stop heating the crucible to wait for all the wrought iron to turn into steel.
I have tried 256ku/t input but it is still too slow, so I need to stop heating the crucible, that will be deadly for automatic.
After all, steel is not that useful, I may use chromium instead of spending my time and fuel for steel.

In my opinion, it is necessary to increase the amount of air input per ku, maybe a manual pump for beginer is better.

4 Likes

How are you placing down the hammer on the anvil?

4 Likes

The 16KU/t minimum was a Bug not a Feature, it’s fixed in the upcoming Version already.

@Demosthenex As for the Hammer on the Anvil thing, that’s Terrafirmacraft not GT6

4 Likes

Could it be? I keep my hammer on a tool shelf from Bibliocraft above my anvil. Placing it on the anvil would rock!

4 Likes

Hrrm maybe, but I am not sure if I will do that. Definitely ONLY for completely empty Anvils. I btw still consider the Stacks-On-Stacks Ingot Stacking to be added to GT6. Well if I feel like it I will do it otherwise its not serious.

4 Likes