Greg putting random Factorio related Images on this Thread

Started playing Factorio, my first Base in a rather Resource Rich World without attacking Biters for now.

3 Likes

Improved the Base a lot, still the same area just with a fresh start on the lower half, and I blew up all the cliffs.

2 Likes

I like this game though I haven’t played it, I’m afraid if I start I won’t stop.

2 Likes

Yeah, guess why it took me so long to actually start it, because of exactly that. XD

2 Likes

More Progress and Stuff. ^^

2 Likes

Got pretty much all I could out of this peaceful mode world. I think I should go back to working on GT6 now for a bit (its Wednesday already and I have NOTHING!!!) and restrict Factorio to Multiplayer, so that i dont spend a literal week more or less afk playing it and not working at all. XD

3 Likes

Ha, I knew that would happen.

3 Likes

A fun bit about Mine and Greg’s multiplayer level, a map of it that you can see how it changes overtime (so far a 6hr in and 12hr in capture):
https://overminddl1.com/Factorio/maps/GregOver1

3 Likes

Neat, I love timelapsed changes like this, watching how things grow and change.

2 Likes

It got updated btw, just finished a session, and NOW I am starting to work on GT6, like 6 hours or so before release XD

2 Likes

And it updated this morning too so there is more history in it now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As an aside, @greg really should not make off-topic be hidden from Latest until the forum is actually busy enough to warrant it. :wink:

2 Likes

Maybe I wanna hide that Factorio addiction, thank you very much!

2 Likes

LOL! But maybe you’ll get an artist to make images for you and then you can start making Factorio mods. :wink:

Or you could start a factorio mod from scratch instead of the base game and start a whole new aesthetic, like pretending to be inside a computer or something. ^.^

2 Likes

Nope I have to make the textures myself for such a thing, so that’s not gonna happen.

Meanwhile moved my Base much further to the west.

3 Likes

https://overminddl1.com/Factorio/maps/GregOver1/#1/nauvis/17/237/192/0/53

And the last part of the Multiplayer Vanilla Map, off to Modded Maze Multiplayer Map!

2 Likes

For note everyone that’s watching, the timelapse of the current modded game is available at FactorioMaps however it is using the maze map generator and thus because of a lack of space and so forth Greg’s been building everything into Factorissimo Factory buildings, so almost everything built is not quite visible. ^.^;

1 Like

For note, the interactive map of the new server, will update over time.

https://overminddl1.com/Factorio/maps/OverGreg3

1 Like

Just noticed you changed the naming Convention from “GregOver1”/“GregOver2” to “OverGreg3”. Does that mean anything? :stuck_out_tongue:

Though I like the 3rd one better because it doesn’t sound like “Game Over”. XD

1 Like

I changed it because with the latter it is much easier to ‘say’ then the two Hard starts of each section of the prior, it bugged me. ^.^;

2 Likes