GregTech 6 and avaritia

Because GT6 adds a mineral Dictionary of Tartarite, Tartarite is needed in the recipe of avaritia’s Infinity catalyst, but it can not be obtained in survival mode without metallurgy 4, which leads cannot crafting the infinity catalyst in survival mode.

2 Likes

Is Tartarite the ONLY thing that is missing for this? Any other Materials that are missing for the Infinity Ingots?

1 Like

And Gaia Spirit,Enderium and others can’t be obtained without corresponding mod, which makes it impossible to crafting the infinity catalysts only with GT6…

And I would like to add large matter fabricator and replicator, because ordinary materials are too slow to get enough materials to make singularities for a long time if they are replicated… Do they consume QU as much as normal? Or is it internal “integration” of energy conversion? I don’t know where to input QU. Large matter replicators should be compatible with USB/HDD switches…

2 Likes

Wait wait wait what? First of all Enderium can very much be obtained in GT6 alone. And now I need a full List of Ingots I cant register when Avarita is installed.

Uhhh what? Are you assuming they exist already or something, while you also ask for them to be added?

1 Like

In the case of only GT6, only Tartarite can not be obtained in the survival mode, and all others can.

The idea of a large matter fabricator and a replicator is that a single block is too slow… It takes thousands of materials to make a singularity, and I don’t think there will be an infinity ingot in my life just by mining, so I have to rely on a replicator…

2 Likes

Just to be sure if i were to not register the tartarite ingot and the gaia ingots, would the infinity ingot still require them or not?

1 Like

I don’t know… But I think so, but they have already been registered, as long as the mineral dictionary detects, it will add infinity catalyst recipe…

2 Likes

I am asking for the case if GregTech 6 happens to decide to not register those Ingots to the OreDict anymore unless their Mods are installed :wink:

Though that Mod seems to be one that I definitely need to add Compat for in some way.

1 Like

So i have just checked out the Recipes that are there with my low Modpack. There is no Gaia Ingots in there so why did you mention them? Those are a bit too magical for UUM to work.

As for Tartarite, apparently Atlarus is missing for that in Worldgen and UUM so I am gonna see what i can do there.

2 Likes