GregTech-6 Main Thread

Another GregTech Update has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:

Crystallisation of Silicon Boules has been improved, Sapphire based Boules have been added, and Germanium Boules can be used for Circuitry just like Silicon can. Also the Rock Layer Ores such as Coal now count as Dense ores and therefore give twice the Output.

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

3 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28346622

And there with the Update we go.

@OvermindDL1 That onebox is broken, why?

2 Likes

No, they are working fine, testing on a variety of links, patreon broke their opengraph code apparently.

2 Likes

Well the CI broke, so Release is Monday, about 30 or so hours from now.

2 Likes

Added Nanoscale Fabricator to make Graphene Products and Carbon Crucibles finally possible. Also new Jackhammer Mode for mining only the Stone and not the Ores.

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28569386

Here is the Patreon Post but as you might see its fully fucked up, and hey Patreon didn’t fix the Onebox Support on their End either. So because of that I will re-paste my second iteration of the Post here.

Great, I pretty much forgot everything I wrote because I already wrote it.
So to make it short:

Build Server had Power Outage because Storm. -> Monday Release instead of the planned Sunday Release.
I’m being sent to attend some random thing called “Improvement of Life Quality” that wastes two to four days a week again for an entire year. -> Releases now on Sundays or Mondays.
Something Something playing Shovel Knight in the Bus and being halfway through the first Campaign.
Did lots of Popular Requests for GT6 that can be seen in the Changelog that I will paste somewhere below, instead of talking about them like I did before this damn Editor decided to just whitescreen the entire Page while editing, without any way to recover my Post.
Download Page Link for Convenience.
Thank you for your Support. :3

Lets hope this Post doesn’t accidentally delete itself as soon as I hit the publish Button or something.

Just so you know it didnt delete itself on Publish, it deleted itself when I selected the Text you see me having pasted, luckily xclip automatically saves everything I select, so I was able to restore it.

And my third try was pasting it back but NOOOPE it first triplepasted and then as soon as I wanted to delete the overflow it whitescreened again.

4 Likes

What does the improvement of life quality thing cover? how to feel better about yourself or appear better to potential employers or something?

3 Likes

considering its individual, it depends on the person. But I get the feeling they wont end up helping me at all by now, especially after my talk with them today. I got asked “what motivates me”, and they just dont understand that “boredom” is my only motivation in life, and that there simply is nothing else. I just do what I feel like doing without any “real” goal orientation, that is essentially how most Artists work. Goals essentially are things that I cant do at the moment for various reasons, which include:

Starting to work on my Game starting 2020 (though that is self imposed so I can finish GT6 first)

Clearing out the Basement Office, so one of the Desks can be moved to the Living Room, so my mom gets a proper computer Setup of sorts.* (may require additional Hardware, but eh, I can afford it), this will take a while because we cant just dump the Paper anywhere but our own Paper Garbage Bin for reason being “contains private data of not only us, but also many former customers”.

Getting a Raspberry Pi 4B once they fixed the Heat and USB C Issues. Though I might get the 0, 1, 2 and 3 Versions too for later performance testing for the Game, because it’s supposed to somewhat run on most of those too, even if it’s with worst Graphics or as Server without Graphics Only. And I am definitely going to set up one of them as a NAS, though I guess the 4B would need to do that Job for IO reasons.

5 Likes

I have a raspberry Pi 3 B+ if that helps for later on.

Can you hire a data destroying company to take the confidential material? It can be demoralizing having it all piled up. It might be worth the hassle of contacting, quoting.

It’s hard getting people to understand how you tick. If you don’t follow social norm people bleat about how that’s wrong, it’s infuriating. The hardest part is that doing the things that are deemed acceptable end up affecting your ability to work.

4 Likes

Well you can test Stuff with it I guess. :wink:
Though I will get them anyways, not like they aren’t cheap as fuck to get anyways. (which is the whole reason I wanna performance test with them)

Oh dont worry the paperwork is all done and stacked up by now to 100%. So it just stays on the Floor and the Desk in question until it eventually reduces itself every 4 weeks. No real hurry yet.

Yes, exactly. And it is made worse by the fact that I’m there BECAUSE I dont know what to do, and they then ask me what to do, since they dont know either… Ofcourse this is a vicious cycle!, tell me something I dont fucking know already!..

I even got asked “What needs to happen for me to change? Diabetes? Morbid Obesity?” as if I dont have my weight under control, just because I happen to be a bit overweight and I dont move all that much. As long as my weight in kg can be expressed as a 7 bit unsigned integer, my body will still function just fine! My endurance might not be that high because asthma and my back muscles start to hurt after a while, but I still make sure my weight doesn’t go out of control, especially because of those reasons.

4 Likes

Added Tachometer Sensor to measure the Power transferred by Axles and Gearboxes.

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/i-cant-even-put-28717681

Still no Onebox Support, woo.

3 Likes

The Work In Progress Logistics Core. Quite expensive but it is going to Manage your Warehouses and Factories!

5 Likes

Soooo, more details of this forthcoming I expect? ^.^

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28955386

And yes more details once I actually did it and decided everything. :wink:

2 Likes

The Logistics Core. Managing your Warehouses and Factories in a simple way, while not taking away the need for things like Filter Blocks or Extenders!

4 Likes

And Update Post, not on Patreon due to still being bugged, so its on the Forums.

3 Likes

Just DON’T download 6.11.01 or 6.11.02, they are both broken to the point of breaking your Setups! Download 6.11.03 instead!

2 Likes

The Logistics Core. Managing your Warehouses and Factories in a simple way, while not taking away the need for things like Filter Blocks or Extenders!

4 Likes

Very Important World Corrupting Bugfix for Versions 6.11.01 and 6.11.02! Use 6.11.03 instead of those two!

3 Likes