GregTech-6 Main Thread

Another GregTech Update has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:

Added Tachometer Sensor to measure the Power transferred by Axles and Gearboxes.

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/i-cant-even-put-28717681

Still no Onebox Support, woo.

3 Likes

The Work In Progress Logistics Core. Quite expensive but it is going to Manage your Warehouses and Factories!

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

5 Likes

Soooo, more details of this forthcoming I expect? ^.^

2 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28955386

And yes more details once I actually did it and decided everything. :wink:

2 Likes

The Logistics Core. Managing your Warehouses and Factories in a simple way, while not taking away the need for things like Filter Blocks or Extenders!

4 Likes

And Update Post, not on Patreon due to still being bugged, so its on the Forums.

3 Likes

Just DONā€™T download 6.11.01 or 6.11.02, they are both broken to the point of breaking your Setups! Download 6.11.03 instead!

2 Likes

The Logistics Core. Managing your Warehouses and Factories in a simple way, while not taking away the need for things like Filter Blocks or Extenders!

4 Likes

Very Important World Corrupting Bugfix for Versions 6.11.01 and 6.11.02! Use 6.11.03 instead of those two!

3 Likes

More Logistics Equipment such as Logistics Mass Storages and Logistics CPU Load Display Covers. I also kinda managed to cause some sort of Infinite Loop, that used up all CPU Cores by importing from a Logistics Mass Storage. XD (And yes Iā€™m gonna foolproof that right away)

4 Likes

I just noticed I forgot the Patreon Post, no wonder since the Editor is so broken I didnā€™t spend any real time making those short Posts. I would have had time yesterday to write something bigger, but i simply forgot about it, and now I dont have any energy for anything Blog Post alike, so I hope the Changelog is enough.

To make it short, I am always a bit physically exhausted when I arrive back home (asthma), and this week I happen to need to be outside 4 times instead of 2-3, so I hope I at least get something done on the GT6 front this week.

3 Likes

Logistics Item Covers can now handle exact Stacksizes for Insertion and Extraction. Also Logistics Tanks for storing Fluids! 1 Million Liters per Barrel alike Tank.

unless Patreon is broken.

5 Likes

The Patreon Post is even more broken, than the previous ones, so no sense in linking to it.

Since I didnt really do a proper update Post last week due to lack of Time, broken Patreon Editor, and general physical exhaustion, I will do both now:

First lets do the one real non Logistics Feature, which is turning molten Copper into molten Annealed Copper and molten Iron into molten Wrought Iron using the Smelter. Simple and straight forward.

As for Logistics:

• There is now Covers that can display the CPU Load on a per CPU Type basis, so you know which thing to upgrade next if the load becomes too much.
  • We got Mass Storages with integrated Logistics Support now. They are slightly more expensive than Logistics Wire but less expensive than Logistics Wire + Storage Cover, so ideally balanced, at least Osmium wise. You can upcraft any Metal Mass Storage into a Logistics one.
  • Analogous to that we also got Logistics Tanks, which are simply 1000000L Drums that can store pretty much anything and auto-connect to the Logistics Network. They also keep the last Fluid they stored as a Filter until you whack them with a Rubber Hammer.
  • And last but not least, the Regulator Mode for Item Import and Export Covers, so you can insert or extract precise amounts of Items.

So there we go with the Update itself, I guess I should also do some Blog Update, but that doesnā€™t belong here. Thank you all for your Support and Download Page Link is above so I dont need it here. ^^

5 Likes

Earlygame Recipe improvements for making Bronze, Brass and Bismuth Bronze as well as for getting Dust from Crushed Ores. Iā€™ve been somewhat busy IRL and itā€™s the last hot week of Summer so I didnā€™t do much GT6. ^^"

6 Likes

Earlygame Recipe improvements for making Bronze, Brass and Bismuth Bronze as well as for getting Dust from Crushed Ores. Iā€™ve been somewhat busy IRL and itā€™s the last hot week of Summer so I didnā€™t do much GT6. ^^"

6 Likes

Lets see if Patreon fixed Oneboxes at least, I know for sure they broke something that overbot used on my IRC channel (as in they turned the Description Text of the Page into an empty String), so I am pessimistic about it.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/29831019

Aaaaaaand it became a regular Link and not a Onebox.

4 Likes

Reactor Core Model WIP with 4 colorful Rods (which are absolutely not functional right now). Also changed the Color of Lead to be more blueish, and added Mortars made of Diamonds and Sapphires.

5 Likes

The Reactor Core is now stable enough for a Release. The IC2-Type Coolant will be used for keeping the current Bbehavior, other Coolants might have different Mechanics in the future.

4 Likes

https://www.patreon.com/posts/30159450

Patreon Post and HEY THEY FIXED ONEBOXES AT LEAST!!!

3 Likes