Help with crash from gregtech ore unifier

Time: 6/11/19 1:45 AM

Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game

at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:770)

at com.google.common.base.CaseFormat.to(CaseFormat.java:130)

at gregtech.api.unification.material.type.Material.toCamelCaseString(Material.java:362)

at gregtech.api.unification.OreDictUnifier.registerOre(OreDictUnifier.java:77)

at gregtech.api.items.materialitem.MaterialMetaItem.registerOreDict(MaterialMetaItem.java:56)

at gregtech.common.items.MetaItems.registerOreDict(MetaItems.java:375)

at gregtech.common.CommonProxy.registerRecipes(CommonProxy.java:143)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_595_CommonProxy_registerRecipes_Register.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:144)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)

at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:857)

at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadRecipes(CraftingHelper.java:629)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:336)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:535)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:196)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:231)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:143)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:34)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Thread: Client thread

Stacktrace:

at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkNotNull(Preconditions.java:770)

at com.google.common.base.CaseFormat.to(CaseFormat.java:130)

at gregtech.api.unification.material.type.Material.toCamelCaseString(Material.java:362)

at gregtech.api.unification.OreDictUnifier.registerOre(OreDictUnifier.java:77)

at gregtech.api.items.materialitem.MaterialMetaItem.registerOreDict(MaterialMetaItem.java:56)

at gregtech.common.items.MetaItems.registerOreDict(MetaItems.java:375)

at gregtech.common.CommonProxy.registerRecipes(CommonProxy.java:143)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_595_CommonProxy_registerRecipes_Register.invoke(.dynamic)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:144)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)

at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:857)

at net.minecraftforge.common.crafting.CraftingHelper.loadRecipes(CraftingHelper.java:629)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)

at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:336)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:535)

-- Initialization --

Details:

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)

at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)

at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launchWithMainClass(OneSixLauncher.java:196)

at org.multimc.onesix.OneSixLauncher.launch(OneSixLauncher.java:231)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:143)

at org.multimc.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:34)
2 Likes

Uh what GregTech is that? This clearly is not GregTech 6. And it is also not any GregTech that I have made, because I never used that “com.google.common.base.CaseFormat.to” thing in my code.

You might need to Report that to the GregTech-5-Port Author that your GregTech came from, because I have no Idea what this even could be.

1 Like

Im trying to make my own modpack, using FTB:Interactions as a base. It seems to me it checks to make sure a string is properly formatted before injecting it? Idk I havent coded in Java much, this is a learning process for me.

I also really appreciate you
your dedication, youre a one man army!

2 Likes

You are aware that you are using one of the many Unofficial GregTech Ports that exist out there? Sure all of them have permission to exist, but I am not involved in any of them. I only work on GregTech-6.

1 Like