科技领域服务器(KeJiLingYuServer)

This is a Chinese GregTech6 server, a GT6-themed technology mod server, a lot of fun technology mods and smooth servers in the server, we guarantee that the server’s TPS reaches 1950 or more (maximum online 10 people can guarantee), and Our servers are open daily, which ensures that you can play happily in the server anytime, if you like, welcome to experience
IP: Since the link cannot be sent, please go to the group below to view
QQ group: 892985050
Download address: Please enter the above group download (because it needs to be updated according to the update progress of GT6, there is no stable download address)

7 Likes

Yeah, it seems great.
But a English name maybe better than this one.:rofl:

7 Likes

Eh, I dont care as long as you can manage people who speak the same language that the server is in. :wink:

It would be different if you made a Spanish Server but you dont even speak Spanish in the first place. XD

6 Likes

About the English name: Because my English is not very good, my reply and post are machine translations may cause the name to be inaccurate, so I will not use it for the time being.
And in the following I will continue to update the GT6 in the server until the stop, and often release the server status, I hope you like our server

5 Likes

There is uh, some fire in that last picture…

4 Likes

that’s what happens if you put flammable crates and item barrels right next to the burning boxes

9 Likes

Server status
The AE caused by a large amount of GT minerals placed in the AE because of the mineral retrieval of GT some time ago caused a severe freeze, so that the server repaired for a while.
The following is a recent screenshot of the server:

6 Likes

I think a proper translation of the server name will be “Tech Realm”

3 Likes