Making wooden stairs, with an axe?

Would it be possible to make wooden stairs with an axe?

I use stairs to simulate shingles and my early builds or new sites have to forego this decoration because I don’t have a saw or can’t easily make one with whats available around me.

Would it be possible to add the ability to make wooden stairs at 1 stair via a three planks and an axe recipe?

It’s pretty resource intensive but then you are meant to be using a saw after all, wooden shingles can be made with an axe in real life and stone steps can be made by hand, just feels like we should be able to make wooden stairs a little earlier.

2 Likes

Did the Axe thing in the current Builds, gonna be fixed next Release. :wink:

2 Likes

Saw that in the changelog, cheers looking forward to it. Also looking forward to being able to bend with the anvil. :grin:

I’ll add this here instead of making a whole thread about it but I noticed a bug when I was making tin alloy plate the other day. It says ‘tin plate’ in the hot bar, has the correct name ‘tin alloy plate’ when you check in the inventory just different while holding it.

2 Likes

Yeah its the way I fixed the Railcraft Tin Alloy Plates Name, I was only able to change it inside the Tooltip, but not with the “subtitle-hotbar-thingy”.

2 Likes

Haha, righto.
It’s fine I needed some to make a pipe with the right flow amount but every time I pulled it out of the crucible mold I was getting a ‘tin plate’. Took me a while to work out why, was driving me crazy. :laughing:

2 Likes