[Mod] (Not available now) GT6 for GT5U

Please use other man’s version till I made new version:)

I had made GT6 for GT5U function by re-naming GT6 conflict package name.

2 Likes

I think this is like the 3rd or 4th GT5U+GT6 Fusion Mod, unless I am missing something.

3 Likes

I just want to use latest open source GT6 worked with GT5u addons.
GTNH’s GT5u is very special so I need to modify GT6 :laughing:

2 Likes

When you remake GTNH with GT6 please Add me to the “WANT TO PLAY THIS SO HARD” List

3 Likes

Which URL precisely? Because due to the whole Article 11 & 13 thing eventually coming up soon, I operate links as whitelisted domains only, in order to future-proof everything.

2 Likes

At this stage, my modpack reachs 300+ mods but I still want to add more mods lol :laughing:
I’m learning modding(Yes, I didn’t know Java at all, I only know JavaScript) and making my original mods for modpack, so maybe it takes so many times. :joy:
I’m currently being confirmed at modders for permissions, yes it takes more times :joy:

So…please finish GTNH’s all quests for wating this modpack lol :rofl:
(I made fusion mk2 now, but next research station recipe is really hard to make. :rofl:)

If you want me making discord server, I will probably make.
Basically you can see my progress in twitter but I only tweet in Japanese :sweat: ttps://twitter.com/monatannzunzun2
I’ll upload here but I don’t know when I can release.
ttps://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/catastrophe-save-the-world

Oops I can’t reply :rofl:

Which URL precisely? Because due to the whole Article 11 & 13 thing eventually coming up soon, I operate links as whitelisted domains only, in order to future-proof everything.
I’m currently being confirmed at

For example, I can’t post this URL.

ttps://forum.mechaenetia.com/t/ever-wanted-to-play-gt5-and-gt6-at-the-same-time/323/

Yes, I got this attention when I reply you this URL too.

2 Likes

Interesting, apparently the Forums dont think that the Forums should be whitelisted due to being o nthe same sub-domain as them, well I added the Forums to the Domain Whitelisr. XD

2 Likes

Now I can post this forum URL, thanks for fix :+1:
Reply limitation is a little troublesome but useful for blocking spam, so there is nothing for it. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Stick around and participate and you automatically get upgraded through the ranks with more and more capabilities. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It seems that it’s difficult for me to get because I’m very shyness lol. :rofl:

3 Likes

Friendly place here and new enough that it’s not crazy active either. ^.^

3 Likes

I have never joined “forum”, but I decided to register this forum in spite of I’m shy.
I’m quite sure that here is friendly place lol.:rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah people here are friendly, if they weren’t, I would be very unfriendly with them. XD

4 Likes

All this forum members have already been trained by you through playing Gregtech so there is nobody to do so lol :rofl:

4 Likes

Can you please restore github link?

3 Likes

Sadly I recieved the bug report which shows this is unplayable thing(compatiable, loading, and so on), so I should delete this old too buggy version and remake again.

There is the list greg plan to add in the future, so I will remake after that.

3 Likes