MoegCraft: A GregTech6 Server

MoegCraft is a GT6 server built by me and my friends @duck_egg @Evan @HD_ (They haven’t register accounts yet).

(A picture of most the players)

The server opened at around end of July, and has been running well, recently reaching 18 players online and at most time around 10 players online. Most players are Chinese so the main communicating language is Chinese but we welcome English using players.

The mod list:

The server is built on Chinese local network systems LT, YD, and DX. For players from other countries I recommend LT. If you lagg using it, try the other two.
The server IPs: (Both three IPs connect to one server)
LT network ---- lt.mcgo.pw:20009 (recommended for foreigners)
YD network ---- yd.mcgo.pw:20009
DX network ---- dx.mcgo.pw:20009

There is not whitelist so we welcome civilized players.

I will post a google drive of the modpack soon.

(This pic is really cool, a mix of Chinese architecture with Gregtech Crucible Style :rofl:)

4 Likes

A good server. Will the owner open an overseas line to the server? I think foreign player is interested about it.

3 Likes

@YangYe come and see your base :rofl:

5 Likes

Well,It is quite easy to register, now you can at me yuesha.

4 Likes

Maybe after I went to college, but now I really don’t have the finance to support me :rofl:
I still count on you guys to patron the server

4 Likes

It’s quite embarrassed to use the picture will all Steve. Hope we have more opportunities to edit it.

4 Likes

There is only ¥3.54 in my WeChat wallet :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Base of @joess

Base of @YueSha

Base of @YangYe

Base of @LebN

Base of @hu_zhan

Base of @javacup00

A picture of @Evan

5 Likes

Sir, our hellfire missiles are ready to go!
XDDDD

5 Likes

Am i assuming right that Minecrafts Skin Servers are somehow blocked or unreachable and that’s why the Steves? Or did just nobody actually buy MC? (which isn’t a bad thing considering what Minecraft has become by now)

3 Likes

That’s true. In China, most player use skinme(an unofficial skin website) or don’t have skin.
About piracy Minecraft, emm, in China, although there is “Chinese Edition Minecraft”, but it’s trash. Netease only want to use Minecraft to get money, and Netease Minecraft Community is in trouble now. A example, IC2 needs to be purchased and then play, so nobody want to play it. But mojang prohibited new Chinese account. So many player go to play piracy Minecraft.
In fact, there is about tens of millions of player play piracy Minecraft in 2014~2016, I think there is still
millions now.

5 Likes

Base of @YangYe

Using the tanks of OpenBlocks is a bit hack. haha. But it does act as a buffer.

3 Likes

Damn am i glad that I wont do central servers or some garbage for my game, not to mention that its gonna be free in pretty much all aspects.

6 Likes

Just a server set up by potato XD

5 Likes

Latest scientific achievements:
The administrators of Moegcraft have successfully installed Linux on potatoes!

3 Likes

Actually some of the players have MC online account but they didn’t use it because I set the server online-mode off. The reason is just as YangYe said, most of Chinese users cannot buy the International Minecraft account now and the Chinese Minecraft Proxy is not good to play with.

I don’t mean to offend Mojang but this is indeed an already existed and lasting problem. If I open the online-mode I imagine there will be only 20% players left.

2 Likes

better than a Potato set up as a Server. ;D

Yeah the Always Online DRM Garbage is just painful, especially for a Game as popular as Minecraft. By now they have pretty much all Players they could ever get, and could outsource skins to being on the Players .minecraft folder or selectable in the Launcher. Not to mention one could just have Password Protected Servers, so only people with that Password are on the Whitelist, and then have each Player have a different Password so they cant share their own Password without losing access.

4 Likes

Latest progression on infrastructure :rofl: A high speed railway (built with GT Tungsten Carbide)

4 Likes

In the picture,I find a AE Meteorite, but a GT6 ore have appeared normally. Is it conflict to this one?

@Gregorius

2 Likes

Which Ore do you mean? Some get deleted some dont so I am not 100% sure what there is. But the Corruption definitely happens sometimes.

2 Likes