New Chemical industry suggestion post

I posted a post about chemical suggestions before, but it was abandoned because there was no reply for a long time. I recently came up with some suggestions on chemical reactions, which are posted in this post:

Some reactions that might have been learned in chemistry class:

Hydrogen peroxide ==manganese dioxide catalysis== water + oxygen:
Although oxygen is obviously much cheaper than hydrogen peroxide, it is still feasible as a laboratory oxygen production method.

Carbonate + hydrochloric acid = chloride + carbon dioxide + water:
The method of making carbon dioxide (usually calcium carbonate (marble) that can be learned in class) is at least feasible, although carbon dioxide is basically useless exhaust gas.

Magnesium + Nitrogen = Burner Mixer = Magnesium Nitride,Magnesium Nitride + Water = Ammonia + Magnesium Hydroxide:
A feasible ammonia treatment, although I still hope to add the Haber Process…

Magnesium + Carbon Dioxide =Burner mixer= Magnesium Oxide + Carbon Monoxide: At least it is feasible and can prove that CO2 fire extinguishers cannot extinguish magnesium combustion…

Solvents: Some solvents can be added in some reactions (especially in organic reactions). Solvents are not consumed like catalysts. Solvents can be used to make chemical production more complex and reasonable.

4 Likes

Did I leave a “Like” on that Post? That is a prime indicator that I have read the thing, and if I didnt reply then either because I didnt know what exactly to say, or because it was a bad timing. In this case I just didnt know what to reply.

I did add both this and the other post to my TODO List to do those whenever I think they are needed, or so.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yep I definitely copypasted that one to my List.

2 Likes