Nuclear Stuff questions

I have noticed the plan for nuclear materials. Does this mean that you will adjust the manufacturing process of existing materials?
In addition, in version 6.11.11, we should not be able to see nuclear power, should we?
After all, nuclear power is the most complex piece of Gregtech.
Fusion, many generators are not worth mentioning. They don’t need huge calculations.

4 Likes

Uhh what? I dont understand how that is related to Nuclear Fission Power, nor how it is a supposed to be a proper question?

4 Likes

Will nuclear power work on version 6.11.11?
Will the existing acquisition methods of nuclear materials be changed?
Take the nuclear fusion reactor as an example. I want to show that the calculation of nuclear power is very complicated and many, XD.

4 Likes

It seems that Greg not add nuclear fusion, maybe fission?

Yeah the nuclear reactor is soooooooo wonderful.Whether fission or fusion.

3 Likes

Besides, the nuclear reactor can produce neutrons, so some radioactive isotopes, like Co-60 and so on, can be produced from none-radioactive isotopes, like Co-59 or others?@Gregorius

3 Likes

FISSION!!! IT’S FISSION WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYBODY THINK FUSION?!

And if you want complicated Maths sure, you would get it, even I dont really know how to calculate Nuclear Fuel Rods properly, I only know it involves Integrals and Derivatives as well as calculating Limits! Good Luck with that!

And Nuclear Fission already works in my Test Builds so I guess yes for 6.11.11.

3 Likes

I just want to show that the calculation of fission is complicated.
Take fusion as an example to illustrate how simple the calculation of fusion is, as seen in GT5u, XD

4 Likes

If you wanna show that why dont you actually show anything at all?

3 Likes