Questions on Multi-crucibles in the Late Stage of GT6

In the GT6 stage, I often need to use AE2 for automatic smelting, which not only occupies a large area, a crucible can only smelt one kind of alloy, but also can not deal with the metal containing carbon recipes such as steel.
I noticed that GT6 has added coils similar to GT5, and it has been used in large electric ovens. Will GT6 have electric blast furnaces similar to GT5, and if so, will its working mechanism be consistent with the characteristics of GT6?

3 Likes

The Crucible is a special case, and not like normal Multiblocks when done like that, so I guess no. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So will GT6 add a number of crucibles (which I have to call it) to make it easier for players to smelt alloys in the middle and later stages?

3 Likes

Use a mixer with molten metals, a variety of alloys can be created in this fashion.

Make sure you have a smelter and barrels capable of holding hot liquids though.

2 Likes

Using the crucibles to refine some metals is common step in game process. However, in high temperature, many metals will react with oxygen, which exist in air.(Obviously, the crucibles not have covers) So a better smelting environment is needed.:wink:

3 Likes