Some questions about future of gt6

Hello! Today I just start playing GT6. But I suddenly realized that there are no multi lock Blust furnaces and other old multimachines from gt4 and 5; What multinlocks are you going to add? And what old multiblicks you newer will add ?

4 Likes

Blast Furnace will be added back in some way, I am not 100% sure how I will do it, but it’s gonna be similar to the Crucible, just as Multiblock.

As for other Multiblocks, I add them whenever they make the most sense and I feel like it, lol.

6 Likes

Hello again! I have three more questions =)

1. Are you going to add ore drilling plants and oil rigs ?
  2. what way you build your project ? Do you have an old gradle cashe or you use wrapper ?
  3. How many tires of voltage do you want to see in a complete version of GT6
    Thanks for your attention :slight_smile:
3 Likes
  1. Ore Drilling Plants already exist, look up the Bedrock Mining Drill. Its for those Infinite Bedrock Ore Deposits that are indicated on the Overworld by Flowers. As for Oil Rigs, well there is Bedrock Blocks in some of the oil Wells that infinitely spawn Oil, so you could build a Setup around that and call it an Oil Rig.

2. Better ask @OvermindDL1 that, here is the thing itself https://ci.gregtech.overminddl1.com , as for the code, that can be found here https://git.gregtech.overminddl1.com/

3. Voltage Tiers for most things would be ULV, LV, MV, HV, EV, IV and in some cases LuV. The Higher ones are usually for Large Power Sources that need Conversion to a smaller Voltage.

3 Likes
  1. @Gregorius answered. ^.^
  2. Standard gradle wrapper, greg gave the links to the source and CI.
  3. Mmmm tasty MAX voltage…
3 Likes

Okay, then are you planning to add a Fushion reactor some day? And will there a mechanic cognate to gt5u assembly line?

3 Likes

Fusion yes, GT5U Assembly Line, I highly doubt so. If you want an Assembly Line you have to use smaller Non-Multiblock Parts and combine them together to assemble whatever you want to assemble. :wink:

3 Likes

Also some questions =)
Do you have a discord server ?
Are you helping Gregorius with developing GT, or only with websites, e. c. ?
(Oh where I can find my starts to see)

3 Likes

you can find greg on IRC

4 Likes