GregTech-6 Main Thread

GregTech-6 Main Thread

And Update Post, not on Patreon due to still being bugged, so its on the Forums.

3 Likes

Just DON’T download 6.11.01 or 6.11.02, they are both broken to the point of breaking your Setups! Download 6.11.03 instead!

2 Likes

Another GregTech Update has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:

The Logistics Core. Managing your Warehouses and Factories in a simple way, while not taking away the need for things like Filter Blocks or Extenders!

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

4 Likes

Very Important World Corrupting Bugfix for Versions 6.11.01 and 6.11.02! Use 6.11.03 instead of those two!

3 Likes

Another GregTech Update has been released!

Cue the fully automatic Changelog:

More Logistics Equipment such as Logistics Mass Storages and Logistics CPU Load Display Covers. I also kinda managed to cause some sort of Infinite Loop, that used up all CPU Cores by importing from a Logistics Mass Storage. XD (And yes I’m gonna foolproof that right away)

And as always, the Patreon Post should follow up later today or somewhen tomorrow. :wink:

4 Likes

I just noticed I forgot the Patreon Post, no wonder since the Editor is so broken I didn’t spend any real time making those short Posts. I would have had time yesterday to write something bigger, but i simply forgot about it, and now I dont have any energy for anything Blog Post alike, so I hope the Changelog is enough.

To make it short, I am always a bit physically exhausted when I arrive back home (asthma), and this week I happen to need to be outside 4 times instead of 2-3, so I hope I at least get something done on the GT6 front this week.

1 Like