Confused on multiblocks

Just not sure where I can find info on them or how most of them are built and where I can find how they’re built

3 Likes

Multiblock construction is usually a 3x3x3 or 5x5x5 box of the same block, with a seperate different block that works as the interaction with the multiblock. Of course there are variants to this but the information is written in the description of the block if you look at it in your inventory.

Other devices like the distillation tower are a little more complex but by the time you reach that you should be familiar enough with multiblock concepts to get it.

Here is a vid talking about the coke oven multiblock, one of the first things you’ll want to build. Others are pretty similar to this concept.

3 Likes

Enable tooltips! F3+H
Also bump for the info about gas turbine if i have 3 gas springs under the base

2 Likes

Tooltips always show how its made, the F3+H part is just material contents :wink:

1 Like

I think I should specify here that I am playing with gt5ce though I would assume most of this still applies. Anyways, thanks for the answers!

1 Like

Oh sorry, then I do not know how they display their multiblock configuration. If old GT is to go by it might be inside the GUI of the Main Block?

Yea, i just checked and was getting some info from there. Thanks for the help.

1 Like