I’m pretty sure that only allowed it for Level 3 members and higher as level 2 and below are easily acquirable by spammers where Level 3 and higher actually requires fairly routine engagement and community interaction. Otherwise if it is bugged then tell: https://meta.discourse.org
For note, the tier 3 requirements are (copy/pasted from the docs):
To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…
- Must have visited at least 50% of days
- Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
- Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
- Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
- Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
- Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
- Must not have been suspended or silenced
* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.
And an admin can check their current standings at: https://forum.gregtech.overminddl1.com/admin/users/90/seregheru/tl3_requirements
In addition, Greg can manually bump and force someone to TL3 or higher manually too.