Multiblock Crucible

I’m gonna leave this Multiblock Crucible here.

8 Likes

Multiple crucibles expand the available surface, making automation more convenient. Thank you for your work!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It can be built with other materials?

4 Likes

Yeah you have 12 Surfaces instead of just 4 now. And it can be built with some of the Materials. A good tip is to NOT use it for progression as it doesn’t have the same 1.25 Max Temperature Bonus as small Crucibles have. (it’s only 1.05)

3 Likes

[ADDED] 3x3x3 Multiblock Crucible.
YES,YES,YES!!

4 Likes

What a sight to behold

4 Likes

…Why is it green?

the Crucible will permanently glow in the Dark

Wait, is this thing made of uranium? :laughing:

4 Likes

Tantalum-Hafnium-Carbide got the Color Green because I said so, that’s why. XD

4 Likes

Ah so that’s what Lord Percy synthesized in Blackadder. The purest Green.

I like it, nice solid color, you know you’ve made it in life if your lab is green and glows in the dark.

4 Likes

Bug report:
small crucible:1 nickel+ 2 iron = 3 invar
large crucible:1 nickel+ 2 iron = ∞ invar

5 Likes

emmm…am i sending this in the right place?

4 Likes

New bug post could also work but this is fine, Greg will see it.

EDIT

Checking the changelog shows Greg probably already found and patched this.

3 Likes

YEP I fixed it, and dont worry, as long as I put a “like” on a Post I have read it and not actively disliked its content. XD

3 Likes

I’ve caught the same with bronze. I threw 48 copper and 16 tin but got 64 bronze and 83 copper and 7 copper nuggets.
But I thought that my hands are actually curved plates or my head is a Circuit T1(Basic) and I threw some more copper in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Found a new problem with 6.11.18. If I throw too much graphite dust in the large crucible(6 dust blocks) they will all disappear when the temperature reaches 2000K but 3 dust blocks will be fine.

4 Likes

Seriously? Ugh how can that happen… I will tell bear about it to see if he can replicate it…

4 Likes

Fixed that Issue. ^^

3 Likes

Thanks```````` :smiley:

4 Likes