Hello World! Introduce yourself!

出国果然是高端玩家啊 :+1:
萌新仰望大佬

5 Likes

Yes, some powered by Google Traslate

System.out.println(“Hello World!”)

I am a 7th grade student from China. I play Minecraft Java Edition first time in 1th grade. I love it and research it. I started trying to build a server in grade 4, and I know Java develop. But I study it few months ago. Now I’m writing some server plugins, and i’m trying use mdk to write mods.

6 Likes

@YangYe Actually plays in a Gregtech6 server hosted by me. :rofl:
We know each other this month, I appreciate his skills and his good English at such young age in China. Hope we can cooperate someday.

5 Likes

A 7th grade gregtech player is so amazing.:laughing::+1:
Let’s @TiCl4
I sincerely hope you can get high score in your examinations.祝学业有成,来自一位全国一玩家qwq。

5 Likes

thanks, I think gt is very interesting. hope we can play together one day!
best wish too. 共勉

6 Likes

@Evan you can introduce yourself here

4 Likes

Hello World !!
(This reminds me my first python program)
I’m actually quite new to GT. Although I have a played Minecraft for a long time to study building and architectures with my mates in the other Chinese Minecraft severs. It’s quite lucky for me to meet yuesha and start my career in GT. I may not be the top players, but I will try my best to learn.

7 Likes

Hiho everyone,

I’m a scientist from the northern part of a central country on a nonspecified continent that is definitely not subject to any geoblocking ever…

I am a longterm player of gregtech, starting with one of the first versions back in the IC2 Forum, but I rarely reach higher stages of tech because I have a tendency to delete worlds (I also love lowtech though)

I recently decided to be a more active part of the community and if time allows it I consider developing mods to gregs new game.

I’m a general nerd, love reading fantasy and horror, have a thing for darkish steampunk and love music of many kinds. For gaming I am currently mostly in Minecraft and Magic the Gathering: Arena, but I am basically in for most sandbox and strategy games where I can tinker around freely.
Oh I also love researching and discussing a wide variety of topics from history over politics to biology and phyiscs, while my job is mostly math and engineering science.

6 Likes

I’m Mizuhashi Parsee. IRL I am learning Pharmaceutical Chemistry in university, trying my best to master it someday, and then do research in drug designing. Also Molecular Biology attracts me a lot that I want to master it too ,if I could have so much time. Playing GregTech brings me a illusion of being a genius on engineering, which is called “a staff of GregTech Intergalactical”, and I enjoy this incomparable experience.
So as u know I’m a absolutely full NERD. Maybe someday I will become a deep researcher as I wished.

8 Likes

My english is not good but i have a try. From russia with love. I’m Vitaly Belyaev,28 age. IRL I am working QA automation engineer (С#+testeck white) in St. Petersburg.I’m playing in this mod with 2012 but have a long pause. Three yerars ago i started again with my former classmate . We very love Warhammer 40000 universe, it universe has priests of mechanisms and and slowly become blunt humanity. When we playing in youre mode we we introduce ourselves as them. You make perfect job,Greg.

8 Likes

Hello World! I’m Transcompiler, 14 years old, live in Korea(south).
I’m amateur Programmer and Musician(Drummer, Synthesizer).
I hear story about GT in 2017, Since then I have addiction this mod, now this game.
and 2018, I study Java for modding but I’m in basic level, so I just give up but still in mods. when I quit Minecraft, I will Mechaenetia gamer. (GT6 Rest in peace)

9 Likes

Hi, im Joseph im 15 and I live in bavaria. I enjoy playing GregTech i am also hyped about Gregs upcoming game. My two favourite games at the moment are Deus Ex and Minecraft. I speak english and german. Im a fan of GregTech since the ultimate days. I also love talking to people!

Also have a nice day or night! (depending on when you read this)
-Joseph

8 Likes

Hello my name is Azat. I’m from Russia. I’m 16 years old. Don’t know what to say.
Play single cuz all my friends think Minecraft is for kids. One of them is playing Terraria at the time…
Not so good at English so it took me more time to understand the basics in GregTech 6.

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Alexander. First of all, I decided to write here, even though this conversation is dead. I want to show at least some kind of activity for myself and in order to do this I will write an addon for GregTech 6 so that when I next sit down to play in a new world I will feel a new experience, the same as I got by installing this mod. I haven’t played this mod for a very long time. the power of my laptop does not allow me to fully enjoy the process (by the way, I have not seen the system requirements on the site anywhere). Therefore, when the hardware is more powerful, there will be an additional reason to play. I hope they help me with this.
Thanks for attention.

3 Likes

Don’t worry too much about this Thread. It is still pinned for a reason. :wink:

1 Like

Hey there i’m Alex, i’m from Australia and i’m currently studying psychology. I do small coding projects in my spare time for fun and I love GTNH, i’m currently in a playthrough with 2 other friends of mine coming up to the half way point at the moment. I like the idea of @Gregorius having more creative freedom seeing as he put together a damn fine modpack within the restrictions of MC. Can’t wait for Mechaenetia! :slight_smile:

P.s. GTNH was my first introduction into Gregtech, I have played GT5 and loved it, i’m currently playing new horizons because i’ve never really tried magic in MC mods before.

3 Likes

hello! you can just call me Mayo, and even though my first introduction to GregTech was the unfortunate 1.12 port by Archengius, i have slowly migrated over to GT6 and have become INTENSELY hooked to it and also just now the idea of Mechanaetia! initially i registered this account because the venerable Bear had convinced me to get off my ass and actually offer the advice i wanted to offer to Greg on GT6’s fusion myself, which i duly appreciate. currently im somewhat of a NEET with endless amounts of free time, but i hope that this allows me to pursue my interests with a great amount of fervor and help me actually do something with my life (lmao). speaking of interests, among my interests are topics such as: astrophysics, nuclear physics, entomology, chemistry, the English language, writing, science-fiction (both “hard” realistic types and more science fantasy like stuff such as Warhammer 40,000) as well as programming, video games, and the modification or creation of video games! glad to be here, i hope i can be a good contributor to the community!

5 Likes

I’m TTBH, I like thinking-heavy Minecraft mods.
I also really like Particle Physics and Maths, among many other things.

I don’t have a particular reason to be here, I just want to be.

4 Likes

Hello there! Before I start I need to say that I’m new to forums and posting so I may be slow to some stuff, anyways. Hi, I’m kae and I’ve recently gotten into gregtech these past couple months (but got really serious into it a month ago). And I’ve been meaning to join this forum a few weeks ago but thanks to a few issues that I have I was only able to make an account today and really start socializing. A few things about me is that I’m a classical sterotype of a nerd (likes computers/science, does math well, socially inept/awkward, and is often refered to as “smart”) but I’m also a uh, well femboy (I’m mentioning this now to, well idk I just feel like it’s best to say it just in case, and I don’t mind what pronouns you use but if you don’t know he/him is fine) I’m also senior in highschool that will gradute a semester early (if I’m lucky then next week, but that’s if I absolutly try my hardest). Well, I don’t know what else to say, so if you have any questions about me I guess I’ll try my best to answer otherwise I’m happy to be apart of gregtech and I hope to become friends with all of you and play gregtech with you all! (^^)

6 Likes

I have known so, so many femboys who also fall under the classical nerd stereotype, that I now view them as related.

4 Likes